Use Nopath to cure fungal diseases on various parts of the plant.
The fungal diseases Pythium spp., Botrytis spp, Fusarium oxysporum, Downy mildew (Peronosporaceae), Phytophthora spp., Alternaria solani, Rhizoctonia solani. Registration of targets can vary per country.
Applicable in a wide range of crops.
How it works
Mode of action
The essential oils disturb several essential biochemical processes in cells of fungi. This disturbance leads to the death of these cells.
Progress of disease stops or slows down.
|Pack size||1 litre bottle; 5 litre container.|
|Formulation||Emulsion oil in water (EW).|
|Concentration||15% thyme oil (Thymus vulgaris), 15% peppermint oil (Mentha x piperita).|
Directions for use
- Shake bottle or container well before use
- Fill the tank with half of the required amount of water
- Add the required amount of Nopath
- Stir well
- Add the remaining amount of water while maintaining agitation
- Spray or drench immediately after preparation
Nopath can be applied via drench or drip at the base of the plant around the roots or sprayed on the plant canopy. Do not apply Nopath with fogging or low volume mist devices
Application via drip irrigation:
- Make sure Nopath does not remain in the irrigation system during the night but ends up in the substrate instead
- Use disinfectants regularly to keep the irrigation system clean, but do not use Nopath at the same time as the disinfectant.
Application via spraying:
- Spray as a full canopy spray using standard spraying equipment with high pressure. Use a fine nozzle of less than 300 microns for best plant coverage
- The pH of the solution should be between 5 and 7
- Rinse spray equipment thoroughly after use to avoid clogging
- The dosage of Nopath depends on the crop and disease situation and should always be adjusted to the particular conditions
- Apply 0.1-0.5 litre/100 litre water
- Always check the product label for more information
- Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advice on the best strategy for your situation
Start application when diseases start to appear.
- Preferably carry out the application in the morning or in the afternoon
- Do not apply during hours of maximum sunshine
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 4 hours after application
- Nopath is compatible with foliar fertilizers except those containing calcium. Find out which products are compatible or contact your local representative for advice
- Avoid mixing Nopath with pesticides as excess absorption of the latter by the plant may cause damage
Nopath can cause damage to young plants. Test the sensitivity of the plants on a small scale, prior to full treatment.
The concentrated product causes serious eye damage and is toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Storage time after receipt
See package for expiry date. After opening, keep cool and use within 2 weeks.
Store the product in it's original closed packaging in a dry and dark place.
Dispose of contents and container to hazardous or special waste collection point, in accordance with local regulation.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."