Veni Biosulfur increases the amount of sulphur taken up by the plant.
How it works
Mode of action
Veni Biosulfur increases the amount of sulphur taken up by the plant. Sulphur is an essential building block in plant metabolism for the formation of amino acids, proteins, enzymes, antioxidants and vitamins.
|Pack size||5 litre container.|
|Presentation||Light yellow, soluble concentrate.|
|Content||50% (w/w) sulphur.|
Directions for use
- Shake the container well before use
- Fill the application tank with half the required amount of water
- Add the required amount of Veni Biosulfur to the water
- Mix thoroughly
- Add the remaining amount of water
- Apply immediately after preparation
- The pH of the solution should be between 5 and 7
- Apply as a foliar spray
- Use a fine nozzle (
- After application rinse the nozzles thoroughly to prevent blockages
The dosage of Veni Biosulfur depends on crop and climate and should always be adjusted to the particular situation. Start application preventively soon after planting of the crop. Application rates typically range from 1-3 litres/ha. Applications should be repeated a number of times. Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advise on the best strategy for your situation.
Sulphur can cause visible residue. Adding a spreader may reduce this.
Storage time after receipt
- See package for expiry date
- Storage time will decrease once package has been opened
- In a cool dark place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Protect against freezing
Safety and precautions
The concentrated product can cause skin irritation.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."