Vidi Parva increases root length, leading to better uptake of nutrients.
How it works
Mode of action
Vidi Parva contains 1% tryptophan, an essential amino acid that triggers the production of auxins. These auxins boost the formation of cytokinins which in turn induce the formation of fine roots and root hairs and promote the uptake of nutrients from the rhizosphere and the release of exudates that support the rhizosphere microbiology.
Longer roots with more branches and root hairs.
|Pack size||1, 5 and 20 litre containers (country specific).|
|Presentation||Liquid, brown, slight herbal scent.|
|Content||1% tryptophan and other free amino acids in herbal extract.|
Directions for use
- Shake the container well before use
- Fill the application tank with half the required amount of water
- Add the required amount of Vidi Parva to the water
- Mix thoroughly
- Add the remaining amount of water
- Apply immediately after preparation
Vidi Parva can be applied via drench or drip at the base of the plant, around the roots or sprayed on the plant canopy.
Application as drench or via the irrigation system:
- A separate tank/container is recommended for the proper preparation and application of the product
- Always add Vidi Parva to the irrigation water after the sand filter, ideally directly injected at the irrigation valve by means of an injection pump (e.g. Dosatron) or venturi
- Avoid drainage in substrates when applying by drench/drip to prevent leaching
- Make sure Vidi Parva does not remain in the irrigation system during the night
- Use disinfectants regularly to keep the irrigation system clean, but do not use Vidi Parva at the same time as the disinfectant
- Ensure that the drench reaches the root zone
Application via spraying:
- Always ensure that the spray tank is clean
- Ensure good crop coverage
- The dosage of Vidi Parva depends on crop, growth substrate and climate and should always be adjusted to the particular situation
- Start application when plants are young
- Application rates typically range from 3-5 litres/ha
- Applications should be repeated once
- Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advise on the best strategy for your situation
Can be tank mixed with most soluble fertilizers and pesticides. However, test any mix on a small surface for unexpected effects prior to extensive use.
Tank mix compatible with most soluble fertilizers and pesticide applications. However, it is recommended and good practice to test any mix for unexpected reactions. It is also recommended to test the mix on a few plants prior to extensive use of any mix.
Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product
Storage time after receipt
- See package for expiry date
- Storage time will decrease once package has been opened
- In a cool, dark and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Protect against freezing
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."