How it works
Mode of action
The innovative combination of the special fan of the Airbug and the revolving dosing pot ensures a uniform release of carrier material containing natural enemies. The airflow from the fan guarantees a uniform distribution of this material up to a distance of 2-3 metres from the Airbug.
The Airbug consists of the following components:
- Blowing device and extendable stick
- Belt with holder to carry handle
- Extension handle to adjust working height
- Batteries (12V) with charger
- Belt bag for the battery
- Adjustable dosing pot and mixing pot
- Ear protector and mask
Volume of dosing pot/drum
2-3 metres (depending on product/carrier material).
Directions for use
- Select the required dosing pot
- Adjust the size of the holes to the required dosage based on the information provided in the table on the underside of the pot
- Fill the dosing pot with the material to be released and close the lid
- Connect the tube to the blower and secure with a wing nut
- Place the fully charged battery in the belt bag
- Connect the cable to the battery
- Attach the dosing pot to the revolving head of the blower
- Place the tube of the blower in the belt
- Turn on the switch of the Airbug to start releasing the material
- Walk at constant speed
- Hold blower at the right angle to cover crop well
Store the Airbug and accessories in a dry and dust-free area. The Airbug can be stored in the supplied case. Always store the batteries in the chargers when not in use.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."