How it works
Mode of action
The Natutec Drive has a rotating drum to keep the product homogeneously mixed. The natural enemies are blown through tubes and eventually land onto the crop. The core technology developed for Natutec Drive distributes the beneficials uniformly over a number of rows.
|Complete system, adjusted to the particular needs of the grower.
|Volume of dosing pot/drum
|Maximum 16 metres, depending on the device.
Directions for use
- Fill the drum with the product to be released
- Place the drum inside the Natutec Drive
- Choose the speed based on the amount of natural enemies required per running meter
- Attach the Natutec Drive onto the pipe-rail, a trailer or a boom
- Turn on the switch of the Natutec Drive to start releasing the content of the drum
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."