How it works
Mode of action
The Trianum-G tool is a hand-held device, used to uniformly distribute Trianum-G at the start of the cultivation. The tool makes it easier to achieve an uniform and accurate dosing.
The Trianum-G tool consists of the following components:
- Dosing device
- 2x 1 litre dosing bottle
- 2x dosing sprinkler heads: 1 gram & 1.5 gram
- Charger for the built-in battery
- Allen key for attachiing the spreader head
- Storage case
Volume of dosing pot/drum
Directions for use
- Select the right dosage, which can be found on the label of the Trianum-G packaging
- Fill the bottle
- Place it on the correct sprinkler head
- Place the bottle in the tool
- The tool will add an equal dose of Trianum-G with every rotation of the sprinkler head
- By clicking on the button a single dose is released
- The rotation speed can be adjusted to the required walking speed
Store the Trianum-G Tool and accessories in a dry and dust-free area. The Trianum-G Tool can be stored in the supplied case. Always store the batteries in the chargers when not in use.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."