Attracker lures thrips from their shelter places and improves their exposure to insecticide sprays resulting in better control.
How it works
Mode of action
Attracker is a solution of several sugars which lures thrips from their shelter places. When adding Attracker to an insecticide spray solution, insects are more exposed to the product leading to increased control.
|Pack size||5 and 10 litre container.|
|Formulation||Soluble concentrate (SL).|
|Content||Mixture of equal concentrations of sucrose, dextrose and fructose.|
Directions for use
- Prepare the spray solution of the insecticide according to the user instructions on the label
- Shake the Attracker container well before use
- Add the correct amount of Attracker to the spray solution
- Mix thoroughly
Apply the plant protection product according to the user instruction of that product.
- Outdoor crops: 2-4 litres/ha
- Greenhouse crops: 100-200 ml per 100 litre of water (0.1-0.2%).
Attracker can be combined with abamectin (Vertimec) and spinosad (Tracer/Conserve).
Before using Attracker in combination with plant protection products in crops that might be sensitive to phytotoxicity, test in a small area before proceding with application.
Storage time after receipt
- See package for expiry date
- Storage time will decrease once package has been opened
- Store in a cool and dark place
- Avoid direct sunlight
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."