When to use Attracker?
Attracker improves the efficacy of pesticides, especial when the pest hides in a sheltered place on the crop.
How does Attracker work?
Attracker is a solution of several sugars (fructose, glucose, saccharose) and lures insects - particularly thrips - from their sheltered places. When adding Attracker to pesticides, insects are more exposed to the chemical spray and pest control is greatly improved.
How to use Attracker
- Prepare the spray solution of the crop protection product according to the user instructions
- Shake the Attracker container well before use
- Add the correct amount of Addit to the spray solution
- Mix thoroughly
Please note Attracker should only be used as a tank-mix to other crop protection products.
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice requires detailed information on local factors, such as the crop itself, climate conditions and the level of infestation. To ensure a correct approach, please consult a Koppert specialist or a recognized distributor of Koppert products.
- Outdoor crops: 2 – 4 litres per ha
- Greenhouse crops: 0,1 % - 0,2% solution
Best working conditions Attracker
Follow the user instructions of the pesticides. There are no special requirements with regards to the use of Attracker.
Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions.
- Shelf life: see package for expiry date
- Storage temperature: between 2 ºC and 30 ºC
- Limited shelf life after opening
- Keep away from direct sunlight.