Improves the effect of Mycotal and entomopathogenic nematodes.
Do not use on kalanchoe plants.
How it works
Mode of action
- Addit improves the spread of plant protection products onto the plant surface.
- When added to Mycotal, this will increase the chance that spores of the entomopathogenic fungus come in contact with the target pest.
- Addit also improves the spreading of entomopathogenic nematodes in foliar applications.
|Pack size||1 and 2.5 litre container.|
|Formulation||Emulsifiable vegetable oil.|
Directions for use
- Prepare the spray solution of the plant protection product according to the user instructions
- Shake the Addit container well
- Add the correct amount of Addit to the spray solution
- Mix thoroughly
Apply the plant protection product according to the user instruction of that product.
125–250 ml per 100 litres of water (0.125-0.25%), depending on local registration.
Do not mix Addit with other additives. Addit must not be used with herbicides.
Before using Addit in combination with plant protection products in crops that might be sensitive to phytotoxicity, test in a small area before proceding with application.
Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product
Storage time after receipt
- See package for expiry date
- Storage time will decrease once package has been opened
Preferably above 10ºC/50ºF. If Addit has been stored below 10ºC allow the product to reach room temperature and shake until precipitation disappears.
- Store in a cool and dark place
- Avoid direct sunlight
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."