Greenhouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum), Tobacco whitefly (Bemisia tabaci), eggs and caterpillars of tomato leaf miner moth (Tuta absoluta) and other moths. Also feeds on two spotted spider mites (Tetranychus urticae), aphids and leaf miner larvae (Liriomyza spp.).
Especially tomato (can cause damage to other plants).
How it works
|Pack size||500 adults and nymphs.|
|Presentation||100 ml bottle.|
|Carrier||Wood chips and buckwheat hulls.|
Directions for use
- Introduce Mirical at the beginning of the growing season and provide
- Entofood and/or Artefeed as food source, as the predatory bug population needs time to establish and develop. Mirical can also survive on plant saps, however absence of animal prey slows down the population build-up significantly.
- Sprinkle material on clean, dry rock wool slabs, in Diboxes or on leaves.
- Make sure the material is not disturbed for at least a few hours
- Introduce in clusters of at least 50 predatory bugs
- Create 6-10 distribution points per bottle
- Spread material thinly (maximum 1 cm thick) to enable the predatory bugs to get out of the carrier material
The dosage of Mirical depends on climate, crop and expected pest density and should always be adjusted to the particular situation. Start introduction preventively. Introduction rates typically range from 0.25-5 per m2/release. Releases should be repeated after 2 weeks. Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advice on the best strategy for your situation.
Optimal temperatures for Mirical are above 20°C/68°F, lower temperatures slow down the development of Macrolophus pygmaeus significantly.
Should be used in combination with whitefly parasitoids.
Pesticides can have (in)direct effects on biological solutions. Find out which pesticides have side effects on this product.
Storage time after receipt
In the dark, bottle horizontally.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."