Use Artefeed as an alternative source of food for maintenance of Macrolophus pygmaeus in tomatoes at low prey densities.
How it works
Mode of action
As Macrolophus pygmaeus needs a continuous food source to maintain the population, Artefeed can be used as alternative food at low pest density.
|Pack size||2.5 kg.|
|Presentation||6 litre bucket.|
|Developmental stage||Dead cysts of Artemia spp..|
Directions for use
- For optimal results, apply Entofood for at least the first six weeks after introduction of Macrolophus pygmaeus before switching to Artefeed.
- Apply Artefeed weekly in the rows adjacent to the rows in the greenhouse where Macrolophus pygmaeus has been released
- Apply weekly until the Macrolophus pygmaeus population is large enough
- Make sure that Artefeed is distributed on top of the crop
- Artefeed can be distributed using a Mini-Airbug
The dosage of Artefeed depends on climate, crop and pest density and should always be adjusted to the particular situation. Disperse at least 50 gram per 100 metres of row. Repeat after 7-14 days. Consult a Koppert advisor or a recognized distributor of Koppert products for advice on the best strategy for your situation.
Application of this product can cause sensitization or allergic reactions, we therefore advise to take the necessary precautions.
Storage time after receipt
Store in a dry place.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."