How it works
Mode of action
Following inoculation with V10, asymptomatic PepMV isolates VC1 and VX1 become established throughout the plant. Infection by other PepMV isolates is severely compromised due to its degradation by RNA silencing. In this way the plant is equipped with a high level of protection against subsequent attempted infections by virulent PepMV strains.
|Pack size||0.8 litre bottle.|
Directions for use
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Use a desinfected bucket which is rinsed well with water before use
- Dilute 0.8 litre V10 with 8 litres of cold water (4-10°C/39-50°F)
- Use the diluted solution within 2 hours after preparation and keep cool (4-10°C/39-50°F)
- Treat one leaf per stem
- Select a fully expanded leaf which is positioned below the growing point
- Using a sponge with a scouring pad wipe and slightly wet the upper surface of the leaf with V10 solution
- 0.8 litre per hectare
- One treatment per crop cycle
Apply V10 to newly planted tomato crops, preferably as soon as possible and the latest before the first flowers start to open.
Storage time after receipt
Keep away from direct sunlight.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Check local registration requirements. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."