How it works
Mode of action
The innovative combination of the special fan of the Airobug and the revolving dosage pots ensures a uniform release of carrier material containing natural enemies. The airflow from the fan guarantees a uniform distribution of this material up to a distance of at least 10 metres from the Airobug.
The Airobug is available for mono-rail or pipe-rail and consists of the following components:
- Carrying case with two adjustable dosing and mixing pots
- Batteries (24V) with charger
- The Airobug for mono-rail includes a lift to attach the blowing device onto the rail
Volume of dosing pot/drum
3 litres and 5 litres (double/both sides).
10 metres (5 metres on both sides).
Directions for use
- Place the Airobug in the right start position on the mono-rail or pipe-rail
- Make sure the battery is fully charged
- Calculate the time required for the Airobug to go back and forth in the bay
- Calculate the required dosage per bay
- Calculate the settings of the dosing pots together with a Koppert consultant or advisor
- Adjust the dosing pots to the correct settings making use of the information provided in the table on the underside of the dosing pots
- Fill the dosing pots with the material to be released and close the lid
- Attach the dosing pots to the Airobug
- Turn on the switch of the Airobug to start releasing the material
Store the Airobug and accessories in a dry and dust-free area. Always store the batteries in the chargers when not in use.
"The general conditions of Koppert (Koppert B.V. and/or of its affiliated companies) apply. Only use products that are permitted in your country/state and crop. Always comply with the conditions specified in local product registrations. Koppert cannot be held liable for unauthorized use. Koppert is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer than recommended and/or under incorrect conditions."