Our product Trianum continues to perform well in many countries. The active ingredient, Trichoderma harzianum T22, colonizes the root system of plants and thus protects numerous crops against soil pathogens such as Fusarium, Pythium, and Rhizoctonia.
Trianum is very easy to apply. You can pour on the liquid version, ideally while the plant is still young, or you can add it to the water used for irrigation. You can mix the granulate version (Trianum-G) into the potting soil, or you can ask your potting soil supplier to do this for you to save you work.
Trianum has many benefits
1. It improves the plant's resistance to soil-borne diseases
2. It strengthens the plant and promotes growth
3. Pathogens cannot develop resistance to it
4. Savings can be made in terms of the use of soil fungicides
5. It is reliable and of a consistent quality
6. Safe for people, plants and the environment
7. Easy to apply
You can combine a Trianum treatment with a dose of Vidi Parva. This product encourages root growth, gives your crop a good start, and promotes the development of disease-suppressing bacteria.
For more information about the product click here: Trianum.