Top-scoring insect trap Horiver has expanded its range of high-quality products to further professionalize this winning tool for monitoring and trapping pests in a wide variety of crops. Team Horiver has only one goal: to quickly monitor and trap aphids, leaf miners, whiteflies, thrips and other harmful insects. Which one fits your problem best?
'Horiver has the best trapping capacity for over 20 years.The new players in the Horiver team each have unique characteristics to target specific insects or use for even better monitoring results' Rick van der Pas, Sales manager Monitoring.
Find your best match
Each Horiver product has its specific characteristics. Find out which product is best for you.
Horiver – All Rounder
- Horiver is our trusted and high-quality trap
- Generalist that monitors pest insects like whitefly, thrips and leaf miner.
- Specially designed notch makes it easy to place in the crop
- Grids that simplify counts
Horiver Wet – Whitefly expert
- Horiver Wet monitors aphids, whitefly, thrips, Tuta absoluta, fruit flies and sciarids (depending on color)
- Ultra-sticky glue
- Large sticky surfaces and capturing capacity
- Proven above-average score for catching whitefly
Horiver Dry - User friendly
- Users might experience Horiver Dry more user-friendly as glue leaves no staining
- Effective for a number of pests, including thrips and sciarids.
- Yellow card extremely attractive to the harmful bug Nesidiocoris tenuis
Horiver Disc - Root aphids / Fungus gnats
- Designed to fit around the stem of a plant
- Horiver Disc is ideal to trap pests active both above and below the ground
- Traps root aphids and fungus gnats
- Two attachment points for drip irrigation
- Very suitable for cannabis cultivation
Each trap in the Horiver range can be delivered in one or multiple colours, each colour attracting its specific pest. The black traps for example are extremely attractive for Tuta absoluta while red traps show an above average efficacy on fruit flies.